Caroline (Carey) Stewart
Carey Stewart is a Third Year in the College of Arts and Sciences who joined StudCo at the end of her first year. This year she is transitioning from co-chair of the Academic Affairs Committee to serving StudCo as Chief of Cabinet. She is passionate about serving the needs of the student body and looks forward being an active resource for assisting each StudCo committee in serving the University community and to continuing to serve as a conduit for conversation between students and administrators. Carey is a double major in Global Public Health and the Biology Distinguished Majors Program. Additionally, she is a member of the Women’s Club Volleyball Team, is active in a Christian Fellowship, and is a sister of Alpha Omega Epsilon. She also serves as one of the Tri-Chairs for UVA’s Project SERVE and conducts biomedical research in the UVA Medical School. Carey loves being outdoorsy, relaxing by on the beach or at the lake, cooking, reading, and spending time with family and friends.
Recent posts from the Presidential Cabinet blog:
- Learning In Action Contest Winner
- Disruption: Join Sustainability for an evening of climate discussion
- Who We Are & What We Do
- Environmental Stewardship Annual Report
- Sustainable Summers All Around
- Apply to Chair a Presidential Committee
- Prom Dress Drive Updates!
- Nominate a Faculty, Staff, or TA Staff Member For One of StudCo’s Awards Today