“The President shall be responsible for representing the views and concerns of the Student Body to the University administration and the community, and for leading efforts to improve student life and resolve student grievances.” – Student Council Constitution
Recent Posts from the President:
- Representative Body Proposes Solutions for Sexual Misconduct
- Legislation Creates Annual Awards, Council Calls for 2011 Award Nominations
- AccessUVa Video Campaign
- Updated Performance Space Guidelines
- Convocation Speech to the Class of 2017
- Welcome to Grounds— let’s break a world record.
- Priorities and Concerns of the UVa Student Council
- In Remembrance of 1LT R.J. Hess
Recent posts from the Presidential Cabinet:
- Apply to Chair a Presidential Committee
- Prom Dress Drive Updates!
- Nominate a Faculty, Staff, or TA Staff Member For One of StudCo’s Awards Today
- Support Cinderella’s Closet!
- Public Service Spotlight: Elizabeth Bickley
- Public Service Spotlight: Madeline Kotoriy
- Wellness Groups on Grounds
- Seeking Co-Chairs for the University Peer Advising Link