SAF APPROPRIATIONS CALENDAR
Once a funding request has been submitted on atUVA, the VPO will contact the person who submitted the budget with a sign-up sheet for the hearings. Hearings for Central Grounds CIO’s are held in the Newcomb PAC (room 164) from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. The hearing times for North Grounds CIO’s (conducted by the Graduate Appropriations Co-Chair) will vary depending on the funding round, but CIO leaders may always attend Central Grounds hearings or call in. Each hearing takes approximately 10 to 15 minutes, but we ask that you are available for at least 40 minutes after the time you sign up.
*Dates are subject to change with notice from the Student Council Vice President for Organizations.
**Purchase requests for reimbursement and accompanying proof must be filed with the ODOS Business Services office in Newcomb Hall within sixty (60) days of purchase or by the deadline for the round, whichever comes first.**
- Budgets due: Friday, January 19 at midnight
- Central Grounds: Wednesday, January 24, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- North Grounds: TBA
- Allocations posted by Saturday, February 3.
Rolling Round 1:
- Budgets due Thursday, January 25 at midnight.
- Central Grounds: Wednesday, January 31, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- North Grounds: TBD
- Allocations posted by Saturday, February 10.
Rolling Round 2:
- Budgets due: Thursday, February 22, at midnight.
- Hearings: Wednesday, February 28, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Allocations posted by Saturday, March 10.
[Purchase requests for Rolling Rounds 1 and 2 are due Friday, March 30 at 5:00 p.m.]
Rolling Round 3:
- Budgets due: Thursday, March 22 at midnight.
- Hearings: Wednesday, March 28, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Allocations posted by Saturday, April 10.