The Diversity Engagement committee is planning Diversity Week 2017: Broadening Perspectives. The event will run from April 3 to April 8. Each day will celebrate a different aspect of diversity:
- Monday: LGBTQ* community
- Tuesday: Socioeconomic diversity
- Wednesday: Diversity within the workforce and non-traditional students
- Thursday: Disability Ability
- Friday: Ethnic and racial diversity
- Saturday: Religious diversity
Members are working with CIOs, the Career Center, professors, and administrators to plan the events.