- Financial Aid Deadline approaching, more details available here.
- Learning in Action, the “front door” to public service, use the website to connect with engagement and service opportunities and more.
- Senator Warner Speaking at UVa, register online here to reserve your seat today.
- Apply to be an Orientation Leader, learn more about joining the 2013 Summer Orientation Leader Team by going to www.virginia.edu/
- End Violence against Women, February 14th in the Newcomb Ballroom, Spectrum Theatre and the UVA Women’s Center are proudly sponsoring a rising in Charlottesville.
- New Resources for Entrepreneurs, Check out the brand new resource www.uvastart.com, built from the ground up by UVa Student Council.
- SpeakUpUVa, A service offered by Student Council enabling students to voice their concerns or ideas about life around Grounds.
- The New CavDaily, the Cavalier Daily has restructured to a new, more digital format. Find out more information here.
The March 1st deadline for applying for financial aid for 2013-2014 is fast approaching! Don’t miss out on your opportunity to be considered for all forms of need-based aid. Complete your FAFSA (www.fafsa.gov) and your University Financial Aid Application (in the Finances section of your SIS Student Center) by February 28th to ensure we receive them both by March 1st. After March 1st, make sure to check your To Do List regularly throughout the Spring to ensure you promptly provide all other information Student Financial Services requires to complete your financial aid award.
The Learning in Action website (virginia.edu/publicservice) is the hub for public service opportunities at the University. This website is the place to find out more about existing organizations on grounds and in the community, events, public service classes, and much more. If you’re a public service organization that wants to advertise for an event you’re having, submit your event and the site will post it! Send us ideas for the site and suggestions for websites we link to our site, by contacting us at studco-publicservice@virginia.