SUBMITTING A FUNDING REQUEST
All requests for SAF funding must be submitted using the SAF request form at https://www.atuva.student.virginia.edu. Organizations must use the most up-to-date SAF request form that can be found on the Student Council website. Student Council will not consider requests in other formats. Requests are due several days before hearings to allow the Appropriations Committee to complete preliminary reviews of the requests. CIO officers submitting a funding request must pledge on their Honor as to the accuracy of the information presented in the request. All information presented is subject to verification by Student Council. To submit a funding request:
- Go to your organization’s atUVA page.
- Click “Manage Organization” in the upper right.
- Click on the three parallel lines to pull out the sidebar menu.
- Scroll down to the “Finance” section.
- Click “Create Funding Request.”
- Be sure to select your organization’s SAF account and correct funding round.
- Attach the completed funding request, using the most current document format found here.
Below are images to walk you through how to submit a funding request on atUVA.